Anomalies, Repairs & Failure Analysis – All Disciplines | Plant Asset Management
- How are failure investigations managed? Is there a defined procedure for procuring services?
- Who is involved in the failure analysis procedure?
- If damage or anomalies are spotted by operational staff – how is this followed up?
- Are there any examples where condition monitoring (e.g., corrosion mitigation) measures have needed to be changed as a result of failures/defects and/or significant process changes?
- What mechanisms are there to share knowledge of failures and corrosion incidents within the organization?
- How is the application of temporary repairs managed?
- How is the life of temporary repairs determined?
- What additional maintenance management requirements are placed on temporary repairs?