Asset Performance Management Document Listing
• Engineering material, fabrication, coating, insulation, etc. standards
• Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), P&IDs, process description, and plot plan
• Operating Conditions (Temperature, Pressure, Flow Rate, H&MB, etc.)
• Plant Equipment List.
• Complete list of past failures associated with materials, welding or corrosion.
• Complete list of changes made in system within the past 5-10 years.
• Failure Analysis Reports.
• Risk Based Inspection/Assessments Studies. – if available
• Integrity and Reliability Studies.
• Bad Actors/Listing of Known Problems.
• Critical Equipment Plans.
• Previous assessment reports.
• HAZOP Studies.
• O&M Manual and process description.
• Design feed characteristics and product specifications and properties.
• Material and Heat Balances of the plant.
• Process upset history.
• Critical Piping list.
• List of piping class.
• Corrosion loops.
• T&I Inspection Program
Materials, Welding & Corrosion
• Listing of Integrity Operating Windows (IOW) with targets.
• Corrosion, Cracking and Fouling Problems.
• Corrosion loops, annotated with damage mechanisms.
• Injection point program.
• Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) strategy and plan
• MTBF and any other reliability reports
Heat Transfer Equipment
• Operation vs. design condition for all heat exchangers.
• Line designation tables