|Document Target Users
Policy & Strategic Objectives – All Disciplines | Plant Asset Management
- Does the Safaniyah have an Asset Management Policy?
- Is the Policy endorsed by the Saudi Aramco’s Senior Management?
- How is the Policy communicated to staff?
- Is the Policy supported by appropriate reference material (procedures, guidelines, etc.)?
- What are the main drivers for the asset management program?
- How are staff involved in the development of Asset Management Policy and supporting activities?
- Does the asset management approach define any key performance targets?
- Is planning related to asset management fully integrated with;
- Are there mechanisms to share asset management knowledge within the organization e.g. lessons learned reporting?
- Are measures in place to record the cost of Asset Management e.g. the costs of corrosion directs/indirects?
- Are records of loss of containment maintained?
- What performance measures are in place to monitor the success of asset management activities? Are any KPIs relating to asset management used at present?
- Is asset management a key feature of site safety tours and regular site tours by Senior Management?