Boiler Tune up to reduce unnecessary excess air as well as to ensure complete combustion.
Summary of General Boilers Efficiency Improvements Tips
- Combustion air preheating
- Reduction of exhaust temperature through ensuring clean heat transfer surfaces by good water treatment as well as less combustion deposits.
- Improve boiler insulation
- Proper water treatment to reduce blow down rate
- Avoid excessive blow down
- Heat recovery from the blow down
- Maximization of utilization of condensate return and insulate its network to reduce its heat losses
- Switching to gaseous fuel to ensure easier fuel mixing
- Proper Chimney design to ensure proper draft and to avoid high exhaust temperature
- Avoid part load operation
- Improve combustion control
- Replacing boilers