Third Party Services – All Disciplines | Plant Asset Management
- What involvement do contractors/third parties have in existing Maintenance Management activities?
- How is their involvement managed? E.g., is there a management interface document associated with the services?
- What measures are taken to ensure continuity of service level (e.g. arising from staff turnover)?
- How are third parties engaged in reviews and audits?
- What measures are taken to ensure that third party staff involved in Maintenance Management decision making have adequate experience and/or qualifications?
- Who provides training for staff from third party service providers?
- What information relating to asset integrity is held by third party service providers?
- What issues would arise from changing third party service providers?
- How familiar are third party service providers with the client’s facilities?